2.15.2013

classroom photo update...

I've been slowly settling in and adjusting the environment of my classroom over the last few months.  I thought it was about time to update the pictures :)  Enjoy!
Behavior & Information Board
This has since changed....a more updated photo soon!

My updated writing center!  Complete with editing marks and PA
grading rubric! The white board is where I write their daily
journal topic.
This [finally] started last week! I added velcro to the open
yellow squares and use their photo to change their jobs each
week.  They were pretty excited to [finally] have classroom jobs!

I had a half-class afternoon a day last week and we created our own story.
This was completed by my three lowest students who are reading on  Dolch Word List
and Second Grade levels.  I was pretty proud of the story they created!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Grievances? Suggestions? Ideas? Thoughts that cause a smile? Send them my way!