8.25.2013

...my unexpected dream...

Two weeks ago I had my autism classroom almost completely ready.  Then I got a phone call.  Two days later, I had an interview.

One week ago, tomorrow, I got a phone at 9:45pm.  The phone call that I have dreamed of getting since I started college.  Yes, that phone call.  They had approved me and were offering me a classroom. Permanently.


And I accepted.  Last week my days were long, full, exhausting; they were split between finishing my autism room and starting over from scratch in my new room.

But in three days, I will be standing at the door of my permanent classroom welcoming my first group of First Graders!


Yes, I get to be a First Grade teacher 😊 and I couldn't be more blessed or excited!!

I'll get some photos up soon, and I'll change my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Grievances? Suggestions? Ideas? Thoughts that cause a smile? Send them my way!